District Resources for Responding to COVID-19
In order to help irrigation districts and similar entities respond to and manage COVID-19 related impacts to district operations, OWRC has compiled a list of resources for districts to use and modify as applicable. We will add additional resources and guidance documents as we receive them. Please consult your attorney for specific guidance.
NEW – On May 14th, Governor Brown issued Executive Order 20-25 “A Safe and Strong Oregon: Maintaining Essential Health Directives in Response to COVID-19, and Implementing a Phased Approach for Reopening Oregon’s Economy.” Check to see what your county’s status is here.
On Thursday, April 15th Governor Brown issued new Executive Order 20-16 “Keep Government Working,” related to public meetings by local governments.
Examples of Policies and Procedures to Comply with Executive Order 20-12 “Stay Home, Save Lives”:
- Example of Board Resolution Authorizing Actions in State of Emergency – Oak Lodge Water Service
- Oregon State Police EO Enforcement FAQ
- Oregon OSHA COVID-19 Updates and Guidance
- Oregon Health Authority Updates and Guidance
- Oregon Office of Emergency Management Resources
- Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industry COVID-19 Workplace Guidance
- US Homeland Security Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce – Version 3.0 Updated April 2020
- Bureau of Reclamation Letter for Operators of Essential Critical Infrastructure
- Bureau of Reclamation Temporary Electronic Submission of RRA Forms Letter
- Bureau of Reclamation Temporary Electronic RRA Submission Options
- EPA Enforcement Discretion Policy
- US Department of Labor Coronavirus Resources
- CDC Updates and Guidance