OWRC provides an experienced voice in Salem and Washington, D.C. OWRC sponsors state and federal legislation to meet its members’ needs and supports its agenda through the political process at the State and Federal level.
- Washington D.C. lobbyist
- Washington D.C. Congressional visits
- Interaction with Oregon’s Congressional delegation
- Member of the Family Farm Alliance
- Staff lobbyist(s) in Salem
- Host irrigation district tours for Legislators
- Service on state agency rulemaking committees
- Member of Ag-PAC Educational Services
- Coordination with other associations with shared interests
Information and Training
OWRC provides training, educational, and networking opportunities for its members.
- Annual conference
- Bi-annual water law seminar
- Topical workshops
- Daily news summary on topics of interest
- Annual district survey
- Membership directory
- Policy and planning workbooks (such as conservation plan guidance, easement protection, and other issues)
- OWRC WaterWorks Newsletter
OWRC Membership Directory
A directory of OWRC members and affiliates is published annually.
Contact information for the various categories is provided below:
- OWRC District Members
- Professional Services Affiliate Members (Attorneys, Consultants, Suppliers, and Farms)
- Associations and Government Affiliate Members
- Individual Affiliate Members
- Life Members
To find out more information about OWRC membership, or to apply for membership, please visit our Membership page or contact the OWRC office at (503) 363-0121.