The Oregon Water Resources Congress (OWRC) is a nonprofit trade association that represents irrigation districts, water control districts, drainage districts, water improvement districts and other agricultural water providers across the state of Oregon. Our district members deliver water to more than 560,728 acres of farm land state-wide, roughly 1/3 of all irrigated land in Oregon.
The mission of the Oregon Water Resources Congress is to promote the protection and use of water rights and the wise stewardship of water resources.
To meet our mission, OWRC will always:
- Fight for protection of water rights
- Actively steer a legislative agenda
- Represent their members’ collective interests
- Be a technical resource to its members
- Advocate on behalf of its members
- Disseminate information to its members